Want to get pregnant fast? Do you suffer from menstrual cycle symptoms such as irregular & heavy period? Learn how to balance & boost your fertility naturally!
1) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.1: TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR DIET HABITS
- Eat at regular times and chew food thoroughly!
- Increase Warming and nourishing food!!
Such food is: plants that grow slowly (root vegetables-carrots, parsnip, cabbage, pumpkin, ginseng); cooked food, red-orange-yellow colour plants (except tomatoes); wholegrain and seafood;
- Reduce "Chilling" food (especially in cold months) - as they create cold in the uterus and ovaries, making the blood sluggish Such food are: plants that grow quickly (cucumber, lettuce, tomato, avocado); tropical fruit; chemically fertilised; raw food; food ate too cold; dairy (hard-affect internal organ as womb/ ovaries/fall tube - soft cheese affect external organ as the vagina); sugar(cause initial heat, then coldness); excess salt; Blue-green-purple colour plants
- Never drink COLD liquids during meals as it may inhibit the fire of digestion - warm liquid can be consumed in moderation
- Add food to dissolve congestion in order to improve blood and lymph flow and expel waste in pelvic viscera Such food are: daikon, ginger, shiitake mushroom, horseradish, mustard, pickles, garlic
- Avoid excess hot spicy as it may injure the reproductive balance
2) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.2: EXERCISE TO FEEL GOOD, NOT OUT OF FRUSTRATION!
- Avoid strenuous exercise (especially during the menstrual cycle). Excessive exercising can interfere with ovulation, even causing your menstrual cycle to stop for a while & disrupting your hormonal balance.
- Moderate exercise can help regulate oestrogen levels and help with Hormonal imbalance in women such as oestrogen dominant conditions (Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids)
Squats are particularly great to bring energy into the pelvic region and move any stagnation (constipation/cystitis/thrush/ PMS symptoms)
3) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.3: TRY BODY SCRUBS!
Body Scrubs are phenomenal to invigorate the blood! You can also make your own so you will be sure there are no chemicals in it! Click here for the recipe :)
4) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.4: HAVE A REGULAR SLEEP PATTERN
Try to build a regular sleep pattern to restore and nurture your vital energy and sleep in Darkness (as light can affect our hormonal balance)
If you suffer from sleeping problems, you may want to try Acupuncture for Insomnia.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the waking-sleeping pattern is an extension of the yin/yang cycle, thus different types of sleeping disturbances are linked to particular disruptions in this cycle.
Through an in depth consultation, an acupuncturist identifies what is the Chinese pattern of imbalance and act upon choosing different insomnia acupuncture points to needle in order to get your body functioning again at its best. By diagnosing the root cause of a client’s problem, practitioners may determine that sleep problems are related to stress. They’ll then select acupuncture points that correspond to that diagnosis and try to restore better sleep. As a pleasant side effect, you may also experience better digestion, more energy throughout the day, and improved cognition.
To learn more about this, please read our article “Acupuncture for sleeping problems” and discover how we can help you to restore a regular sleep pattern.
5) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.5: HAVE ME TIME!! (spiritual and physical)
Schedule that brunch with your girlfriends... or... and Book a holistic massage therapy :-)
You deserve it!
At A to Zen therapies we offer different massage types such as Deep tissue massage, Lymphatic Drainage massage, Relaxing Massage, Tuina Chinese Massage, Rejuvenating Face Massage, Aromatherapy massage, and Reflexology which you can always choose to combine for the best outcome.
6) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.6: WEAR NATURAL FIBERS
Wear loose clothing (to avoid static electricity), especially at night time.
7) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.7: SIT ON A STOOL (rather than a sofa)
This will improve the energy flow in the pelvic region while avoiding to rest in a collapsed position
8) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.8: EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT
This encourages regular ovulation by increasing oestrogen levels
9) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.9: KNOW YOUR MEDICATION
(*check this article about “MEDICATION & MENSTRUAL CYCLE SYMPTOMS” as some medication affect your cycle and may reduce your chances of getting pregnant
10) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.10: TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER
Learn how “Liver Health affects Fertility” in this short article
11) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.11: BOOST YOUR METABOLISM NATURALLY
12) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.12: TRY OUR BESPOKE FERTILITY TREATMENT
Click here for more info.
This type of specialised Fertility treatment is not only for women who are trying to conceive, but it also aims to help women who are looking for a natural, drug-free way to enhance women's health.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF OUR BESPOKE FERTILITY TREATMENT?
Improve the menstrual cycle's symptoms such as Irregular & Heavy Periods, Ovulation symptoms
Help with Hormonal Imbalances in Women such as Endometriosis, Fibroids & PCOS symptoms
Ease PMS symptoms such as menstrual cramping, mood swings, stress & anxiety
Aiding Natural conception and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IUI, IVF & ICSI cycles) & help you to get pregnant fast.
Prevent / or offer support to women who have had a miscarriage
We also run online educational programs to promote the health of the menstrual cycle and a deep understanding of its nature, from the fertility years into menopause, teaching other women how to overcome these issues through a comprehensive health approach.
13) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.13: BE AWARE that:
- SMOKING can decrease your ovulation chances by 10% and may bring menopause earlier.
Smoking is associated with an increased risk of infertility, for both women attempting to become pregnant for the first time and women who have previously been pregnant. Women who are smokers have a poorer response to IVF and an increased risk for ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage.
- Tobacco and COFFEE deplete your body of essential minerals and make it harder for the body to nurture the embryo, increasing the risk of miscarriage.
- One drink of ALCOHOL per day may reduce the chances of conceiving by 50% and may delay ovulation! It affects blood sugars levels and the elimination of toxins and old hormones. Alcohol is like a super toxin as it blocks the absorption of vitamins, nutrients and fatty acids, all so necessary for your reproductive health!
- RECREATIONAL DRUGS such as marijuana may disrupt ovulation and make the sperm hanging around, rather than swimming towards the egg.
14) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.14: SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE AT NIGHT!
Try to limit EMF (electromagnetic frequency)!!! Nowadays it’s harder and harder to avoid these as we are literally surrounded by EMF, but it is important to be aware of their effect on our health.
EMF affects DNA/RNA and may turn cells into cancer cells.
Researches found that electromagnetic radiation from phones being kept in a man’s trouser pocket or on a belt as well as working with a laptop resting directly on their legs can lead to up to a 30% reduction in sperm being produced as well as causing many sperm to swim abnormally.
15) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.15: HAVE SEX AT THE RIGHT TIME!
Learn how to understand when is the best time to have sex to conceive by learning to recognise the signs that you’re ovulating. You should try to identify your “fertile window” – which is the few days in the lead up to ovulation and about a day after.
The ideal time for intercourse would be 1-3 days prior to ovulation.
The best method to detect ovulation is MEASURING BASAL BODY TEMPERATURE which is your waking vaginal temperature.
You can get a basal thermometer at a chemist; it is a special thermometer that shows the minute degree changes that a regular thermometer can not.
The temperature should be taken 1st thing in the morning around the same time and before getting out of bed.
Just before ovulation occurs, the BBT will first drop down to spike up and increase from about 46.3 to 36.7 degrees Celsius as ovulation happens.
There are other physical signs of ovulation like changes in cervical mucus.
As ovulation approaches, the mucus becomes more clear, slippery; it has the consistency of a raw egg and should stretch between your fingers which indicates ovulation is about to occur. The most fertile day is the last day of egg white cervical mucus when it is very watery and stretchy.
OUR ACUPUNCTURE FOR FERTILITY LONDON
If you are thinking to try acupuncture for fertility, speak to your gynaecologist so she can help you weigh your options and establish a timeline that you can follow to feel more in control. Before receiving an acupuncture for fertility treatment is sometimes useful to have blood work done so that you can identify any possible underlying problems and we can be even more specific when treating you.
Book today your first appointment, and get pregnant fast with our fertility holistic approach!
We hope you now learn how to do boost your fertility & combat menstrual cycle symptoms & hormonal imbalance in women in a natural way!