Updated: May 7
Want to get pregnant fast? Do you suffer from menstrual cycle symptoms such as irregular & heavy period? Learn how to balance & boost your fertility naturally!
1) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.1: TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR DIET HABITS
- Eat at regular times and chew food thoroughly!
- Increase Warming and nourishing food!!
Such food is: plants that grow slowly (root vegetables-carrots, parsnip, cabbage, pumpkin, ginseng); cooked food, red-orange-yellow colour plants (except tomatoes); wholegrain and seafood;
- Reduce "Chilling" food (especially in cold months) - as they create cold in the uterus and ovaries, making the blood sluggish Such food are: plants that grow quickly (cucumber, lettuce, tomato, avocado); tropical fruit; chemically fertilised; raw food; food ate too cold; dairy (hard-affect internal organ as womb/ ovaries/fall tube - soft cheese affect external organ as the vagina); sugar(cause initial heat, then coldness); excess salt; Blue-green-purple colour plants
- Never drink COLD liquids during meals as it may inhibit the fire of digestion - warm liquid can be consumed in moderation
- Add food to dissolve congestion in order to improve blood and lymph flow and expel waste in pelvic viscera Such food are: daikon, ginger, shiitake mushroom, horseradish, mustard, pickles, garlic
- Avoid excess hot spicy as it may injure the reproductive balance
2) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.2: EXERCISE TO FEEL GOOD, NOT OUT OF FRUSTRATION!
- Avoid strenuous exercise (especially during the menstrual cycle). Excessive exercising can interfere with ovulation, even causing your menstrual cycle to stop for a while & disrupting your hormonal balance.
- Moderate exercise can help regulate oestrogen levels and help with Hormonal imbalance in women such as oestrogen dominant conditions (Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids)
Squats are particularly great to bring energy into the pelvic region and move any stagnation (constipation/cystitis/thrush/ PMS symptoms)
3) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.3: TRY BODY SCRUBS!
Body Scrubs are phenomenal to invigorate the blood! You can also make your own so you will be sure there are no chemicals in it! Click here for the recipe :)
4) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.4: HAVE A REGULAR SLEEP PATTERN
Try to build a regular sleep pattern to restore and nurture your vital energy and sleep in Darkness (as light can affect our hormonal balance)
5) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.5: HAVE ME TIME!! (spiritual and physical)
Schedule that brunch with your girlfriends... or... and Book a holistic massage therapy :-)
You deserve it!
6) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.6: WEAR NATURAL FIBERS
Wear loose clothing (to avoid static electricity), especially at night time.
7) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.7: SIT ON A STOOL (rather than a sofa)
This will improve the energy flow in the pelvic region while avoiding to rest in a collapsed position
8) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.8: EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT
This encourages regular ovulation by increasing oestrogen levels
9) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.9: KNOW YOUR MEDICATION
(*check this article about “MEDICATION & MENSTRUAL CYCLE SYMPTOMS” as some medication affect your cycle and may reduce your chances of getting pregnant
10) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.10: TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER
Learn how “Liver Health affects Fertility” in this short article
11) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.11: BOOST YOUR METABOLISM NATURALLY
12) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.12: TRY OUR BESPOKE FERTILITY TREATMENT
Click here for more info.
13) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.13: BE AWARE that:
- SMOKING can decrease your ovulation chances by 10% and may bring menopause earlier.
- Tobacco and COFFEE deplete your body of essential minerals and make it harder for the body to nurture the embryo, increasing the risk of miscarriage.
- One drink of ALCOHOL per day may reduce the chances of conceiving by 50% and may delay ovulation! It affects blood sugars levels and the elimination of toxins and old hormones. Alcohol is like a super toxin as it blocks the absorption of vitamins, nutrients and fatty acids, all so necessary for your reproductive health!
- RECREATIONAL DRUGS such as marijuana may disrupt ovulation and make the sperm hanging around, rather than swimming towards the egg.
14) HOW TO BOOST FERTILITY No.14: SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE AT NIGHT!
Try to limit EMF (electromagnetic frequency)!!! Nowadays it’s harder and harder to avoid these as we are literally surrounded by EMF, but it is important to be aware of their effect on our health.
EMF affects DNA/RNA and may turn cells into cancer cells.
Researches found that electromagnetic radiation from phones being kept in a man’s trouser pocket or on a belt as well as working with a laptop resting directly on their legs can lead to up to a 30% reduction in sperm being produced as well as causing many sperm to swim abnormally.
If you enjoyed this post I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on your favourite social. Thank you!
If you would like more healthy living tips like these, make sure you sign up for our monthly e-newsletter!
We hope you now have a better idea of how to do boost your fertility & combat menstrual cycle symptoms & hormonal imbalance in women in a natural way!