Did you know liver problems can often be tackled by easy lifestyles changes? Discover which foods are good for liver repair and other simple ways to boost their health naturally.
WHERE IS YOUR LIVER AND WHY IS SO IMPORTANT WE TAKE CARE OF IT TO BOOST WOMEN'S HEALTH?
The liver is our largest internal organ and it is located in the upper right portion of your abdomen, between the diaphragm and the stomach.
Whether you have been diagnosed with liver problems or not, it is absolutely essential to take proper care of it.
The liver is an extraordinary organ which performs lots of functions, among which are:
detoxifies the body
break down fats
produce energy and heat
ensure the correct functioning of the thyroid, (synthesising essential hormones for the thyroid to use), therefore also affecting your metabolism
deactivate old hormones to return in the bloodstream
These are all essential factors in order to have a healthy regular cycle and increase your chances of getting pregnant!
HOW CAN WE TAKE CARE OF THE LIVER & BOOST WOMEN'S HEALTH?
Here are some simple diet guidelines to understand which healthy foods are good for liver repair and some healthy living self-care tips on how to overcome liver problems with natural remedies.
1) Manual lymphatic drainage and Reflexology are great therapies that may ease liver problems' symptoms while enhancing liver repair. The therapist can use specific techniques and pressure points in order to support the liver and help the body to cleanse in a more efficient way.
2) Vitamins, Supplements and herbs that help metabolise food, eliminate waste and balance hormones, such as:
Milk Thistle (also help replace damaged liver cells)
Liver support supplement
3) Do a Cleanse filled with food good for your liver such as:
Want to know more? Read this article about the best 8 food for liver problems
4) Avoid alcohol/ coffee/ packaged food/non-organic/ refined sugar which are all considered foods really bad for your liver and decrease your ability to fight infections.
5) Prepare your food properly: cook slow at low temperature/ soak, sprout grains, beans, nuts and seeds.
6) Keep your Blood Sugar levels balanced. This will help the liver to abstain from producing unnecessary glucose.
7) Drink Raw organic vegetable juices.
8) Try this easy and super yummy Turmeric latte recipe!
9) Do moderate exercise and build your practice step by step consistently. Jogging is one of the best natural stress relief strategy and an effective way to improve liver problem symptoms.
Why? Continued aerobic exercise uses blood sugars, fatty deposits and cortisol (stress hormone) in the bloodstream. Jogging strengthens your heart muscle, thus allowing it to pump blood with less effort and delivering more blood to the liver. As the circulation rises, your liver also becomes more efficient and it is able to send filtered blood to the brain, organs, muscles and tendons.
10) Liver problems can be also tackled by reducing your exposure to toxic substances. The liver recognises toxic substances and converts them into harmless material to be expelled. Therefore try to avoid or at least limit:
chemically sprayed crops
chemical household and
chemical beauty products
11) Use ESSENTIAL OILS instead! It’s easy, very cost-effective and toxins free!
If you enjoyed this post I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on your favourite social. Thank you!
If you would like more healthy living tips like these, make sure you sign up for our monthly e-newsletter!
We look forward to hearing your thoughts about this article! We hope you have now a better idea of what food is good and what food is bad for liver repair and how to incorporate it into your diet so that you hopefully truly overcome your liver problems.