HOW TO BOOST YOUR FERTILITY NATURALLY
1) TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR DIET
- Eat at regular times and chew food thoroughly!
- Increase Warming and nourishing food!!
Such food are: plant that grow slowly (root vegetables-carrots, parsnip, cabbage, pumpkin, ginseng); cooked food, red-orange-yellow colour plants (except tomatoes); wholegrain and seafood;
- Add food to dissolve congestion in order to improve blood and lymph flow and expel waste in pelvic viscera Such food are: daikon, ginger, shiitake mushroom, horseradish, mustard, pickles, garlic
- Reduce "Chilling" food (especially in cold months) - as they create cold in the uterus and ovaries, making the blood sluggish Such food are: plant that grow quickly (cucumber, lettuce, tomato, avocado); tropical fruit; chemically fertilised; raw food; food eaten too cold; dairy (hard-affect internal organ as womb/ ovaries/fall tube - soft cheese affect external organ as vagina); sugar(cause initial heat, then coldness); excess salt; Blue-green-purple color plants
- Never drink COLD liquids during meals as it may inhibit the fire of digestion - warm liquid can be consumed in moderation
- Avoid excess hot spicy as it may injure the reproductive balance
- Use only 100% organic Supplements to balance the lack of nutrients in the food we eat nowadays and improve hormonal balance
2) EXERCISE TO FEEL GOOD, NOT OUT OF FRUSTRATION!
- Avoid strenuous exercise (especially during the cycle). Excessive exercising can interfere with ovulation and can even stop periods for a while.
- Moderate exercise can help regulate oestrogen levels and help with oestrogen dominant conditions such as Endometriosis, PCOS
Squats are particularly great to bring energy into the pelvic region and move any stagnation (constipation/cystitis/thrush/menstrual disorder)
3) TRY BODY SCRUBS!
Body Scrubs are phenomenal to invigorate the blood! You can also make your own so you will be sure there are no chemicals in it! Click here for the recipe :)
4) EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT
This encourages regular ovulation by increasing oestrogen levels
5) HAVE A REGULAR SLEEP PATTERN
(to restore and nurture your vital energy) and sleep in Darkness (as light can affect the hormonal balance)
6) HAVE ME TIME!! (spiritual and physical)
Schedule that brunch with your girlfriends... or... and Book a massage :-)
You deserve it!
7) WEAR NATURAL FIBERS
Wear loose clothing (to avoid static electricity), especially at night time.
8) SIT ON A STOOL OR A PILATES BALL (rather than a sofa)
This will improve the energy flow in the pelvic region while avoiding to rest in a collapsed position
9) KNOW YOUR MEDICATION
(*check this article about “Medication and Fertility” as some medication affect your cycle and may reduce your chances of getting pregnant
Learn how “Liver Health affects Fertility” in this short article
12) TRY OUR BESPOKE FERTILITY TREATMENT
Click here for more info.
13) BE AWARE that:
- SMOKING can decrease your ovulation chances by 10% and may bring menopause earlier.
- TOBACCO and COFFEE deplete your body of essential minerals and make it harder for the body to nurture the embryo, increasing the risk of miscarriage.
- One drink of ALCOHOL per day may reduce the chances of conceiving by 50% and may delay ovulation! It affects Blood sugars levels and the elimination of toxins and old hormones. Alcohol is like a super toxin as it blocks the absorption of vitamins, nutrients and fatty acids, all so necessary for your reproductive health!
- RECREATIONAL DRUGS such as marjuana may disrupt ovulation and make the sperm hanging around, rather than swimming towards the egg.
14) SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE AT NIGHT!
Try to limit EMF (electro magnetic frequency)!!! Nowadays it’s harder and harder to avoid these as we are literally surrounded by EMF, but it is important to be aware of their effect on our health.
EMF affect DNA/RNA and may turn cells into cancer cells.
Research found that electromagnetic radiation from phones being kept in a man’s trouser pocket or on a belt as well as working with a laptop resting directly on their legs can lead to up to a 30% reduction in sperm being produced as well as causing many sperm to swim abnormally.
An important part of my practice is women’s health and fertility. We have helped multiple women with PMS, fibromyalgia, menopause symptoms as well as women trying for a baby with natural methods or using IVF.
If you are looking to boost your reproductive health in a natural way, we suggest you try now of these popular choices: